By Birman Solomiak
Read or Download Asymptotic behavior of the spectrum of differential equations PDF
Best mathematics books
This can be the 8th choice of Martin Gardner's Mathematical video games columns which have been showing per thirty days in clinical American because December 1956.
Algebra 2 trigonometry textbook will train scholars every thing there's to grasp made effortless!
- Singular Points of Smooth Mappings (Research Notes in Mathematics Series)
- Lecons de mechanique celeste. Theorie de la Lune
- Plasticity: Mathematical Theory and Numerical Analysis: v. 9
- Mathematics and Computer Science II: Algorithms, Trees, Combinatorics and Probabilities
Extra info for Asymptotic behavior of the spectrum of differential equations
170. 171. 172. 173. 174. 175. 176. 177. 178. 179. 180. 181. 182. 183. 184. 185. 186. 187. 276 D. I. Rogach, "Asymptotics of the eigenvalues and eigenfunctions of a certain boundary value problem," in: Investigations in Modern Problems of Summation and Approximation of Functions and Their Applications [in Russian], Dnepropetrovsk (1972), pp. 151-155. G. V. Rozenblyum, "On the distribution of eigenvalues of the first boundary value problem in unbounded domains," Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR, 200, No. 5, 1034-1036 (1971).
7, 77-81 (1970). K. Maruo, "Asymptotic distribution of eigenvalues of nonsymmetric operators associated with strongly elliptic sequilinear forms," Osaka J. , ~, No. 3, 547-560 (1972). K. Maruo, "The asymptotic formulas for eigenvalues of elliptic operators which degenerate at the boundary," Proc. Jpn. , 48, No. 7, 454-457 (1972)o K. Maruo and H. Tanabe, "On the asymptotic distribution of eigenvalues of operators associated with strongly elliptic sesquilinear forms," Osaka J. , 8, No. 3, 323345 (1971).
Shamma, "Asymptotic eigenfunctions of mixed problems of Stekloff's type," Z. Angew. Math. , 23, No. i, 1-12 (1972). S. E. Shamma, "On the asymptotic solutions of a generalized eigenvalue problem," Z. Angew. Math. , 24, No. i, 131-134 (1973). N. Shimakura, "Quelques exemples des ~-fonctions d'Epstein pour les op4rateurs elliptiques d4g~n4r~s du second ordre," Proc. Jpn. , 45, No. I0, 866-871 (1969). N. Shimakura, "Quelques exemples des ~-fonctions d'Epstein pour les op4rateurs elliptiques d4g~n~r~s du second ordre.