By Jean-Paul Louis
Classical synchronous automobiles are the simplest machine to force business creation platforms and robots with precision and rapidity. besides the fact that, various functions require effective controls in non-conventional situations.
Firstly, this can be the case with synchronous automobiles provided by way of thyristor line-commutated inverters, or with synchronous cars with faults on one or numerous phases.
Secondly, many force platforms use non-conventional cars comparable to polyphase (more than 3 stages) synchronous vehicles, synchronous automobiles with double excitation, everlasting magnet linear synchronous automobiles, synchronous and switched reluctance automobiles, stepping vehicles and piezoelectric motors.
This e-book provides effective controls to enhance using those non-conventional motors.
1. Self-controlled Synchronous Motor: rules of functionality and Simplified keep watch over version, Francis Labrique and Francois Baudart.
2. Self-controlled Synchronous Motor: Dynamic version together with the habit of Damper Windings and Commutation Overlap, Ernest Matagne.
3. Synchronous Machines in Degraded Mode, Damien Flieller, Ngac Ky Nguyen, Herve Schwab and man Sturtzer.
4. regulate of the Double-star Synchronous desktop provided through PWM Inverters, Mohamed Fouad Benkhoris.
5. Vectorial Modeling and regulate of Multiphase Machines with Non-salient Poles provided via an Inverter, Xavier Kestelyn and Eric Semail.
6. Hybrid Excitation Synchronous Machines, Nicolas Patin and Lionel Vido.
7. complex keep an eye on of the Linear Synchronous Motor, Ghislain Remy and Pierre-Jean Barre.
8. Variable Reluctance Machines: Modeling and keep watch over, Mickael Hilairet, Thierry Lubin and Abdelmounaim Tounzi.
9. keep watch over of the Stepping Motor, Bruno Robert and Moez Feki .
10. regulate of Piezoelectric Actuators, Frederic Giraud and Betty Lemaire-Semail.
Chapter 1 Self?controlled Synchronous Motor (pages 1–31):
Chapter 2 Self?controlled Synchronous Motor (pages 33–66):
Chapter three Synchronous Machines in Degraded Mode (pages 67–124):
Chapter four keep an eye on of the Double?star Synchronous computer provided via PWM Inverters (pages 125–159):
Chapter five Vectorial Modeling and keep an eye on of Multiphase Machines with Non?salient Poles provided via an Inverter (pages 161–206):
Chapter 6 Hybrid Excitation Synchronous Machines (pages 207–239):
Chapter 7 complicated regulate of the Linear Synchronous Motor (pages 241–285):
Chapter eight Variable Reluctance Machines (pages 287–327):
Chapter nine keep an eye on of the Stepping Motor (pages 329–373):
Chapter 10 keep an eye on of Piezoelectric Actuators (pages 375–409):
Read Online or Download Control of Non-conventional Synchronous Motors PDF
Similar machinery books
This article information the layout of low in cost, environmentally pleasant lubricant additive applied sciences and elements for the car, commercial, production, nutrition, and aerospace industries. featuring how to increase the functionality and balance of lubricants, guard steel surfaces opposed to put on, and to manage deposits and contaminants akin to put on particles, sludge, acids, and peroxides, Lubricant ingredients is a priceless addition to libraries utilized by mechanical, lubrication, chemical, car, aerospace, layout, aeronautical, warmth move, and petroleum engineers, tribologists, learn and petroleum chemists, lubricant formulators, and upper-level undergraduate and graduate scholars in those disciplines.
This publication comprises mechanism research and synthesis. In mechanism research, a mobility method is first systematically offered. this system, in accordance with the author's screw thought, proposed in 1997, of which the generality and validity was once merely proved lately, is a really complicated factor, researched by means of a variety of scientists over the past a hundred and fifty years.
An enormous point of engineering surfaces is they have to be multifunctional as designs of desktop parts require more affordable, lighter, smarter, longer-wearing, and extra environmentally pleasant surfaces that see purposes which are warmer, speedier, hugely pressurized, and uncovered to different more and more antagonistic environments.
Whilst put in and operated safely, basic function steam generators are trustworthy and have a tendency to be forgotten, i. e. , out of sound and out of mind. yet, they are often sound asleep giants which may lead to significant complications if ignored. 3 actual steam turbine bad outcomes that instantly spring to mind are: harm and secondary harm as a result of an overspeed failure.
- Physical analysis for tribology
- Surface Modification and Mechanisms: Friction, Stress, and Reaction Engineering
- 10th International Conference on Vibrations in Rotating Machinery : 11-13 September 2012, IMechE, London
- Troubleshooting Centrifugal Pumps and their Systems
- Introduction to Continuum Mechanics, Fourth Edition
- Experimental and Applied Mechanics, Volume 6: Proceedings of the 2014 Annual Conference on Experimental and Applied Mechanics
Extra info for Control of Non-conventional Synchronous Motors
Contribution to the transient analysis of the self controlled synchronous machine”, Proceedings of the International Conference on Electrical Machines ICEM'82, pp. 546-549, Budapest, Hungary, September 5-9, 1982. , Machine Électriques, Presses Polytechniques Romandes, Lausanne, Switzerland, 1983. , Electronique de Puissance. 2. Commande Moteurs à Courant Alternatif, Eyrolles, Paris, France, 1988. , Contribution à la théorie dynamique des systèmes électromécaniques, Thesis, Institut National Polytechnique de Lorraine, Nancy, France, 1968.
9. 3. Expression of fluxes When the inductances rapidly vary over time, it is interesting to take fluxes ψ as state variables. Indeed, their time derivative can be obtained directly by using Faraday’s law: dψ = u − e dt where ψ is the flux of a given circuit branch, u its voltage and e its emf. 19] Dynamic Model of a Self-controlled Synchronous Motor 41 The fluxes are linked to the currents by a relationship that does not involve time derivatives, so at each step we can calculate the currents as a function of fluxes.
13 gives the evolution as a function of ωt′ of 27 id LR and 3MI iq LR 3MI on a commutation interval. The abrupt variations these currents undergo at the changes in commutation intervals come from the transfers of current I from one armature circuit to the following, which take place at these times. 13. Currents in the damper windings (in normalised value) The AC currents that circulate in the damper windings are induced by the harmonic components of the currents circulating in the stator phases of the machine2.